DON’T MISS OUT ON A DYNAMIC HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE!
- Uneducated on specific historical locations and their importance to the Christian faith
- Do not pack the right travel items or clothing
- Are undereducated about the rich history and sites to see in Israel
- Feel alone or unsupported in their preparation or travel
Do not waste your trip to the Holy Land! Prepare for Israel gives you spectacular resources to equip and prepare you for a trip of a lifetime as we walk where Jesus, David, Elijah, Moses, and so many others walked and lived. Are you ready?
ISRAEL VIRTUAL TOUR INCLUDES
- Complimentary digital copy of Dr. Merilyn Copland and Josh Weidmann’s book He Walked with Us
- 20+ Videos in Video Library
- Regional Maps of Israel and Popular Destinations
- Packing and Travel Checklists (What to bring, passport forms, and more!)
- Online Community of Travelers
- Photo Gallery to upload memories from your trip
- Connect with Pastor Josh Weidmann and Tour Guide Guy Leibovitz
HOW WE’LL PREPARE YOU
- Biblical and historical context of the sites you’ll visit
- In-depth answers to the most common Israel related questions
- Access to an online Community of Travelers to Israel
- The answers to Where is this site in the Bible? and Why is this site important to my faith?
Pastor Josh Weidmann traveled to the land of Israel in 2012. Although he has extensive Bible training and knowledge, he found himself frustrated at his lack of knowledge about the historical context of different destinations around Israel. He resolved never to experience the lack of insight for himself or anyone else on being spiritually and practically prepared to visit Israel in the future.
Josh returned to Israel a few months later with his Bible and a three-ring binder full of writings by Dr. Merilyn Copland, then former Professor of Bible, Theology, and Archaeology at William Jessup University
He studied numerous sites around the land of Israel that ignited the vision for Prepare for Israel. After his return, Josh connected with Dr. Copland and they later co-authored He Walked with Us, an in-depth review of over 25 historical sites around Israel that can still be visited today.
StartWhat to Pack (VIDEO) (3:41)
StartFood (VIDEO) (2:59)
StartHospitality (VIDEO) (1:47)
StartCurrency-Connectivity-Electricity (VIDEO) (3:50)
StartSafety (VIDEO) (5:41)
StartPersonal Safety (VIDEO) (2:10)
StartPolitical Climate (VIDEO) (8:49)
StartThe People (VIDEO) (6:51)
StartHistory (VIDEO) (9:07)
StartA Quick History of Israel (VIDEO) (2:44)
StartHistory of the Jewish People (VIDEO) (12:49)
StartLanguage (VIDEO) (3:42)
StartBiblical Prep (VIDEO) (5:21)
StartJewish Rejection of Jesus (VIDEO) (5:05)
StartIf Jesus was tour guide (VIDEO) (3:47)
StartFavorite Sites (VIDEO) (4:09)